1. Order the payday lender to stop utilizing material that is such.
2. Order the payday lender to retract the declaration or publish a modification of equal prominence towards the initial book.
Directly to a hearing
(2) A payday loan provider whom gets an purchase associated with the Registrar under subsection (1) is eligible to allure your order to your Tribunal and part 12 relates, with necessary customizations, to an purchase under this part within the manner that is same it pertains to a proposition because of the Registrar under area 12.
(3) a purchase associated with the Registrar under subsection (1) takes impact instantly, however if a payday loan provider appeals your order, the Tribunal may give a stay through to the disposition regarding the appeal.
Pre-approval of marketing product
(4) In the event that payday loan provider will not allure an purchase under this part or if perhaps your order or a variation from it is upheld because of the Tribunal, the payday loan provider shall, if needed to achieve this because of the Registrar, distribute all statements it promises to use in any ad, circular, pamphlet or material become posted in the slightest to your Registrar for approval before book for such duration since the Registrar specifies.
Issue to Registrar
30. (1) The Registrar may get a problem from anyone alleging that the payday loan provider has neglected to adhere to this Act or perhaps the laws or has breached a disorder of a licence.