Dating site photos should offer a overall glance at your chosen lifestyle, and reflect interesting aspects of one’s character.
You don’t want to possess all headshots, because that’s boring – and undoubtedly narcissistic. And utilizing all travel or “action” shots will leave her wondering when you’ll have to time for you to go on a romantic date together with her.
Listed here are 6 forms of pictures that will work very well:
- Complete length shot
- Closeup (from your shoulders up)
- Intriguing environment (travel shot, rooftop club, museum, etc…)
- Yet another environment that is intriguing
- Activity – like a hobby or sport
- Non-posed social/group shot